Areas of Focus
- Federal requirements, acquisition, and resource management processes
- Integration of emerging technology into Federal operations to improve mission delivery
- Corporate growth strategy in the Federal market
- Oversaw the development and execution of a National Security Innovation Network accelerator program designed to enable technology start-ups to scale in the Federal market and align with Federal use cases.
- Advised the Defense Health Agency on innovative acquisition practices for $1.4 billion transformational Workforce 3.0 procurement and adjudicated requirements prioritization for the Joint Operational Medicine Information System across the Services and Combatant Commands.
- Secured over $500 million of Federal contract awards for new business in the defense and homeland security markets.
Lisa Gaisford joined The Chertoff Group as a Senior Director in January 2022. Ms. Gaisford’s experience spans civilian, defense, and intelligence community organizations and the integration of technology to improve mission outcomes.
Prior to joining TCG, Ms. Gaisford led the government facing business line at a DC based start-up focused on improving the Federal government’s acquisition of cutting-edge technology. Ms. Gaisford was a Senior Manager at Deloitte Consulting specializing in deployment of resource allocation frameworks that optimize the alignment of resources to mission outcomes at the Departments of Defense, Veterans Affairs, and Homeland Security. Additionally, Ms. Gaisford spent several years supporting requirements management, acquisition, and budgeting for next generation satellite systems in the intelligence community. She began her career as a Federal employee including positions as an OMB examiner and Chief of Staff of the FCC’s Office of Engineering and Technology
Ms. Gaisford’s areas of subject matter expertise include Federal acquisition and resource management, corporate strategy, and business development.
- M.A. International Economics, American University
- B.A. Quantitative Economics, Tufts University