- Organizational and Corporate Security Risk Management
- Aerospace & Defense Growth Strategy and Execution
- Supply-Chain, Executive, and High Net-Worth Individual Risk Management
- Led a comprehensive organizational risk assessment for a Fortune 200 Technology Company
- Executed corporate development strategies to expand a global aviation company’s operation
- Developed multinational event company’s COVID-19 risk management playbook for global event creators
- Created a comprehensive supply chain security assessment program for a Fortune 50 manufacturer.
Ben is a Managing Director at The Chertoff Group responsible for the firm’s commercial security risk management engagements. Ben joined the firm in 2016 and has led dozens of engagements addressing a broad range of risk management challenges for global Clients. He also developed and implemented growth strategies for global defense Clients. In 2020, Ben was named President of a U.S. aerospace and defense company focusing on platform sales, aviation training, and contracted logistical support for various international customers and in support of U.S. government contracts.
Prior to 2016, Ben served as a United States Air Force Officer responsible for diverse security and anti-terrorism missions. He led hundreds of force protection professionals around the world in all threat environments. Ben was also one of only a handful of certified nuclear convoy commanders responsible for the secure transport of the United States’ nuclear arsenal. Ben is a Distinguished Graduate of the United States Air Force Academy. He also serves as a Board Member for the Operation Renewed Hope Foundation, a 501(c)(3) focused on ending Veteran homelessness.
- Certified Protection Professional, ASIS International
- Master of Professional Studies in Homeland Security, The Pennsylvania State University
- Bachelor of Science, United States Air Force Academy